Children have the right to live in a safe environment. A place where they can grow up healthy. Where they are supported and guided properly. A place of attention, warmth and safety. Youth Care provides support to children and their parent(s) who are dealing with parenting issues. Youth Care can provide personalised parenting assistance.
What other parenting help does Youth Care offer?
- Arrange foster care where necessary.
- Providing ART-training to children with aggression problems.
- Drawing up a visitation arrangement between the parent and the child.
- Providing mediation to help parents communicate with each nother.
- Placing a child under the supervision of a Family Guardian.
- Supporting young people who are in Youth Probation.
Sometimes parents receive mandatory assistance in raising the child. This happens in case the family is experiencing serious problems, or if the safety of the child is at risk. A family may also receive mandatory assistance if voluntary assistance does not help, or if voluntary assistance is rejected.