My Healthcare Desk

This page contains information about how to register, claim expenses and change general practitioner. You must also notify ZJCN of changes in your bank details or a change of address.

If you have a new sedula / ID card, temporary regular residence permit or Declaration of Admittance by Law (in Dutch: Verklaring van Rechtswege), you must immediately notify the ZJCN thereof. This is to prevent that you are no longer covered for medical expenses. So it is very important that you monitor the expiration date of your sedula / ID card very closely.