Problems at home

Every family occasionally encounters problems when raising children. When they encounter such problems, parents tend to first turn to relatives, friends or local care providers. This is referred to as voluntary assistance. However, the reporting party can contact the Guardianship Council if voluntary assistance does not resolve the problems, and the child continues to suffer.

Step by step

What happens if the Guardianship Council is asked to address problems at home?