Conditions for parents/caretakers
- Your child attends secondary education or is starting this coming school year.
- You are registered minimum 5 years in the basic administration of the public Entity Bonaire.
- Your child is registered in the basic administration of the Public Entity Bonaire.
- The collective income of you as parent(s)/caretaker(s) is not more than $1,254 net per month for one child. In the case of two children, the collective income may not exceed $1,380 net per month. With 3 or more children, the income limit is $1,505.
Submitting your application
You can submit an application during the special consultation hours in June and July:
- Rincon (old administrative office)
7, 8, and 9 June between 15.00 and 20.00 hours
- Avanti Antriol (Plasa Chiku Goeloe)
14, 16 and 17 June between 15.00 and 20.00 hours
- Kralendijk (Social Affairs Office SZW)
From the 20th of June and in July: Monday to Thursday between 1 pm and 4 pm.
It is also possible to submit an application digitally by downloading the application form and emailing it to email@example.com together with a scan or clear photo of the documents mentioned below.
If you are not able to visit or to apply by e-mail, please contact us for an appointment.
We kindly request that you come well prepared and bring all documents requested below.
Which documents should you bring with you?
- Valid ID of applicant(s)
- Salary slips of the last two months
- Bank statements of the last two months
- If you are the guardian/legal representative; a decree, which shows that you are responsible for the care of the child
- Proof of registration from the school or the last primary school report card of your child(ren).
For questions regarding an application for children attending secondary education, you can contact the department of Social Relief of the Unit SZW:
Telephone: +599 715 8845
WhatsApp: +599 781 0343
Children in primary school
In Bonaire, the OLB will also be present during the special consultation hours in Rincon and Antriol. It is then possible to submit an application for children in secondary education and for children in primary education during one moment of contact.
For more information about the compensation for children in primary school, we would like to refer you to the Public Entity Bonaire.
Telefoon: +599 717 2211 / 777 3753
Adres: Kaya Neerlandia 41