Industrial accidents

If your employee is involved in an accident at work, this is deemed to be an industrial accident. In this case the employer is obliged to continue to pay the employee. The employer can apply to the SZW for reimbursement of the wage costs incurred.

Click on your situation as an employee or an employer for more information on what to do in case of an industrial accident. For the official laws and regulations governing industrial accidents, see the BES Accident Insurance Act