Partner allowance

If you are married and entitled to AOV but your partner is not yet entitled to it, you may be eligible for a partner allowance. This is possible if your joint annual income is no more than the income threshold partner allowance in the table.

Applying for a partner allowance

You can apply for the partner allowance at the SZW unit during consulting hours. Click here to see which documents you must bring.

In the appendix of this AOV application form, you will find the form to apply for Partner Allowance from page 4. You can e-mail the completed and signed appendix together with a scan of the above supporting documents to