With a Dutch passport to Bonaire, St. Eustatius, Saba
What do you need if you travel to Bonaire, St. Eustatius or Saba with a Dutch passport?
- A valid passport for the duration of the trip. This means that your passport must still be valid when you leave the island.
- A return ticket to the country you are from, or a transit ticket to another country.
- An accommodation address. For example, the address of the hotel or apartment where you are staying.
- As a holder of a Dutch passport* you may stay for a maximum period of six consecutive months in a period of one year on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. This applies to a stay on all three islands added up during that period.
* This concerns people with a Dutch passport who are not registered on Bonaire, St. Eustatius or Saba.