FINEB - The letter that I have received says that I have to check the details of the guarantor/debtor. How can I pass on that something has changed?

You can pass on a change by sending an e-mail with your name, your sedula number and your address. You send this to Of course it is also possible to pass this on by letter. You then send the information to PO Box 299 in Bonaire.