Are you a qualified teacher and do you want to follow a bachelor’s or a master’s training? You may qualify for a Teacher’s Grant. You can pay the costs for your training with it. The Teacher’s Grant is also available to internal counsellors, care coordinators and remedial teachers.
You can apply for the teacher’s scholarship for:
- a bachelor’s or master’s training
- a post-initial master’s training
- a pre-master’s or switching programme that precedes a university master’s training
Attention: You do not qualify for a teacher’s scholarship for a post-HBO (higher professional education) training.
Conditions for application for Teacher’s Grant
- You follow the training in the Netherlands, the EU, the Caribbean Netherlands or on Aruba, Curacao or St. Maarten. The training must be recognised or accredited.
- You can find all conditions for the teacher’s scholarship on the website of the Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (Education Executive Agency, DUO, in Dutch). With the conditions teacher’s scholarship help function you can check if you meet the conditions.
How to apply for the Teacher’s Grant?
If you live in the Caribbean Netherlands and you do not have a civil service number then you should apply for the digital form. To this end you can send an email to email@example.com. In the subject line you mention ‘application form Teacher’s Gant’.