Vacancy Facility Services Employee SSO-CN
Do you have knowledge of and experience with facility processes? Are you efficient in your approach? Are you problem-solving and service-oriented? Then apply now!
MBO | Bonaire | 39,5 hours | P&O2019_11_003 Closing date: December 4th, 2019
As a Facility Services Employee you are responsible for the performance of activities in the area of, inter alia, the work environment, meetings, business trips, subscriptions, transport and workplace management for the RCN. You make sure that the questions of customers are picked up, handled and followed as effectively as possible.
- You provide facility support to the users
- You make sure that the questions of the customer are converted into a solution or action in an adequate manner
- You provide for the exchange of information between internal and external parties involved
- You supervise activities performed by third parties and you signal deviations
- You signal bottlenecks regarding quality, safety and efficiency and you submit proposals to solve these bottlenecks
You work in the FAZA team, this is a team with a workforce of approximately 15 FTE.
The Facility Services Department of SSO CN is divided into five teams:
- Procurement & Finance
- Facility Services (FAZA)
- Leeward Islands (BOWI).
The Facility Services Department covers the operational products and services. The consultancy services fall under the Relationship, Consultancy and Projects Department (RAP). The Facility Services Department is responsible for an efficient and professional supply of products and services to all units of the Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland and therefore has a large diversity of users. The department pursues as much standardisation in the services as possible.
- Result orientation
- Customer orientation
- Progress control
- Planning and organisation
- You have completed training at the level of Senior Secondary Vocational Education (MBO)
- You can be deployed in all areas of facility services, e.g. the organisation of business trips, management of the car fleet and other facility services
- You have strong communications skills and you can link various disciplines together
- You have computer skills and you are proficient in various systems (e.g. Planon)
- You are skilful in handling complaints and in customer-friendly communication with third parties
- You can coordinate, you are disciplined and you can work in a concentrated manner
- You are able to streamline information for the benefit of the progress of the activities and you also manage to complete these activities
What we offer
- An initial salary scale 5 and salary scale 6 in conformity with the market of at least $ 1,507.00 and at most $ 2,459.00 per month with a 39.5-hour working week. Classification in proportion to knowledge and experience
- A 13th month’s salary of 8.33% and at least $ 1,750.00
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of the remuneration
- A good pension facility placed with PCN
- Internal training possibilities
- 184 holiday hours (based on a 39.5-hour working week)
- A temporary appointment of 1 year with the prospect of a permanent appointment, based on BES legislation, satisfactory performance and a positive assessment
- A removal scheme if you react from abroad
- Temporary probationary appointment for the duration of one year, in case of a satisfactory performance and a positive assessment permanent employment can be offered.
- The ability to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) and a medical examination are required.
- In case of matching suitability, internal candidates take precedence over external candidates.
- Dutch citizenship is required to qualify for a position with the Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland.
For information about the vacancy:
Telephone number : +599 781 3036
The first application interviews take place on Tuesday December 17th, 2019.
You can send your Curriculum Vitae with motivation to: