Vacancy DIV, Post and Archive Services Employee
Are you accurate and customer-oriented? Are you incorruptible and can you able to handle sensitive information?
Then continue reading!
MBO | Bonaire | 39,5 hours | P&O2019_11_005 | Closing date December 18th, 2019
Shared Service Organisation Caribbean Netherlands ( SSO CN) is looking for a DIV, Post and Archive Services Employee. As a DIV, Post and Archive Services Employee you are responsible for the digital and analogue archiving of documents.
You act on the basis of legislation and regulations (Archiefwet 1995, Public Records Act) in respect of the storage of documents within the digital and analogue environment. In this context you deal with a diversity of users and structures in conformity with rules and regulations.
In this position
- you give users consent to inspect a digital dossier
- you make the analogue dossier available to users
- you are responsible and provide for the post, delivery and pick-up service for the services that are part of the Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- you manage the analogue and digital archive
- you ensure that the destruction procedure is followed and you carry it out according to the guidelines
You work in the FAZA team, this is a team with a workforce of approximately 15 FTE.
The Services Department is responsible for the operational products and services. Services is responsible for an efficient and professional delivery of products and services to all components of Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland and therefore has a large diversity of users.
The Services Department of SSO CN is divided into five teams:
- Procurement & Finance
- Facilities (FAZA)
- Leeward (BOWI)
- Sense of responsibility
- Accuracy and diligence
- You completed an SOD 1 training or you have professional and intellectual ability at the level of Senior Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) (or you are willing to follow the SOD 1 training)
- You are competent in MS Office
- You have command of the Dutch language; the Papiamento and the English languages are preferred
What we offer
- An initial salary scale 5 and salary scale 6 in conformity with the market of at least $ 1,507.00 and at most $ 2,459.00 per month with a 39.5-hour working week. Classification in proportion to knowledge and experience
- A 13th month’s salary of 8.33% and at least $ 1,750.00
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of the remuneration
- A good pension facility placed with PCN
- Internal training possibilities
- 184 holiday hours (based on a 39.5-hour working week)
- A temporary appointment of 1 year with the prospect of a permanent appointment, based on BES legislation, satisfactory performance and a positive assessment
- A removal scheme if you react from abroad
- Temporary probationary appointment for the duration of one year, in case of a satisfactory performance and a positive assessment permanent employment can be offered
- The ability to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) and a medical examination are required.
- In case of matching suitability, internal candidates take precedence over external candidates
- Dutch citizenship is required to qualify for a position with the Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
For information about the vacancy
Senior Employee Services
Telephone: +599 781 0024
The first selection interviews take place on Tuesday January 7th, 2020.
You can send your Curriculum Vitae with motivation to: