SSO-CN Housing Advisor
Are you a professional in the field of housing and are you interested in a diverse job? Do you like being the link between many different parties? Then apply for the job of housing advisor!
Higher Professional Education (HBO) | Bonaire | Temporary position for one year | 36 hours per week | P&O2022_07_007 | Closing date: 18 August 2022
As housing advisor, you will supervise the realisation of housing projects. The nature of these projects can vary greatly. You will manage buildings and operate as project leader. You will be responsible for matters such as quality control and budgets. You will be the point of contact for clients and various internal and external parties.
- You must advise clients about the design of buildings, material choices and furnishings;
- You must compile procurement orders and order goods;
- Upon request, you must compile reports for management, project leaders and clients;
- You must offer advice about spatial management, analyse how space is used, and identify potential bottlenecks and challenges;
- You must create designs using construction drawings, and analyse existing construction drawings;
- You must implement mutations and changes in existing construction drawings.
Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland (RCN) is the link between all operational services of ministries represented on the islands of Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. Each ministry is individually responsible for implementing and executing the policy of the respective ministry. For correct execution and support, they call upon the Shared Service Organisation (SSO CN) of Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland. SSO CN offers support in the field of management, personnel & organisation, procurement & finance, support services, ICT and communication.
- Planning and organizing
- Environment conscious
- Collaboration skills
- You must have an HBO level of education, and must have completed a relevant HBO course;
- You must be knowledgeable about project management;
- You must be knowledgeable about housing; possess knowledge about building management and the use of space;
- You must be knowledgeable about architecture/industrial design;
- You must be knowledgeable about laws and regulations in the field of housing;
- You must possess knowledge and experience concerning the use of CAD systems;
- You must possess knowledge about the used applications;
- You must possess communication and coordination skills;
- You must master Dutch, English and Papiamentu, both in written and spoken form.
- Appointment in accordance with the Rechtspositiebesluit ambtenaren BES (BES legal status decree for civil servants);
- A competitive salary in initial salary scale 9 and job salary scale 10 (gross salary of minimum $ 2,579 and maximum $ 3,927), based on a working week of 36 hours. The pay grade will be determined based on knowledge, experience and training;
- Holiday bonus (8.33% of remuneration);
- A 13th month (8.33% of remuneration, with a minimum gross amount of $ 1,750);
- A pension scheme with Pensioenfonds Caribisch Nederland (PCN);
- 168 hours of leave based on a working week of 36 hours;
- A temporary appointment of one year;
- A relocation scheme for candidates responding from outside the island.
- This vacancy has been released both internally and externally. In the event of equal suitability, internal candidates will be given priority over external candidates;
- The procedure may include an assessment or test.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG);
- A medical examination to join the pension scheme;
- Dutch citizenship.
Good to know for potential candidates outside the Caribbean Netherlands
- The salary is in American dollars; the official currency of the Caribbean Netherlands;
- The Caribbean Netherlands has its own tax legislation. Income above the tax-free sum ($ 12,198 in 2022) will be taxed at a payroll tax rate of 30.4%;
- Participation in the pension scheme is compulsory, including the accompanying personal contribution;
- You are or will become an inhabitant of the Caribbean Netherlands.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Jerry van de Weteringe Buijs, Senior Housing Advisor, email address: email@example.com
You can send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: vacature@rijksdienstCN.com