Vacancy Front Office Employee SSO-CN
Do you have good communications skills? Do you have a service-oriented approach? Do you recognise the need for service? Then continue reading!
MBO | Bonaire | 39,5 hours | P&O2019_11_006 | Closing date December 18 th, 2019
Shared Service Organisation Caribbean Netherlands (SSO CN) is looking for a Front Office Employee.
As a Front Office Employee, you are the first point of contact for questions in the area of services. You register the wishes of users, requests for information, failure notifications and complaints. This position has a number of specific knowledge areas, namely ICT, Facilities (FAZA), Procurement and a general business operations profile.
In this position
- You maintain contact with the Services and RAP Departments at the operational level
- You provide for the intake of requests and notifications that are received by telephone or by email and you register them in the system
- You handle requests and notifications as much as possible directly by providing information and answering questions (1st line), the forwarding or handling of the same
- You monitor the timely handling of requests and notifications, you coordinate this with the ‘implementer’
- You signal, where required, and you report the handling to the user
- You are responsible for the registration of requests and notification, including the turnaround times, and you generate overviews for the Front Office Manager
The Front Office (FO) mostly focuses on the day-to-day and operational support of users. The FO is the department where all questions, requests, notifications and complaints of the users are initially received. The FO registers all questions and answers these as much as possible. The more complex questions that require specialist knowledge and/or questions that contain personal / privacy sensitive information are forwarded by the FO. The handling of the question is monitored by the FO.
- Customer orientation
- Working accurately
- Progress control
- You completed training or your intellectual and professional ability is at the level of Senior Secondary Vocational Education (mbo)
- You have affinity with services processes and ERP systems
- You have affinity with customer-oriented work and you can take a service-oriented approach
What we offer
- An initial salary scale 5 and salary scale 6 in conformity with the market of at least $ 1,507.00 and at most $ 2,459.00 per month with a 39.5-hour working week. Classification in proportion to knowledge and experience
- A 13th month’s salary of at least $ 1,500.00
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of the remuneration
- A good pension facility placed with PCN
- Internal training possibilities
- 184 holiday hours (based on a 39.5-hour working week)
- If you have a temporary employment then this is continued with an assessment at the end of your temporary employment
- If you have a permanent employment then this is continued with additional arrangements
- Temporary probationary appointment for the duration of one year, in case of a satisfactory performance and a positive assessment permanent employment can be offered
- The ability to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) and a medical examination are required
- In case of matching suitability, internal candidates take precedence over external candidates
- Dutch citizenship is required to qualify for a position with the Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
For information about the vacancy
Telephone: +599 781 0065
The first selection interviews take place on January 7th, 2020.
You can send your Curriculum Vitae with motivation to: