RCN Policy employee information exchange criminal law
Do you have a legal background and can you connect organisations? Do you want to prepare a plan for the integral approach of the exchange of information in the area of criminal law?
Then read the full vacancy and apply immediately!
HBO / WO| Bonaire | 39.5 hours | P&O2019_05_006 | Closing date: June 11, 2019
In this position you set to work as a policy employee to support the Justice and Security (J&V) services in the Caribbean Netherlands. You make a contribution to a structured and effective cooperation between the chain partners in respect of the subject of information exchange, including privacy aspects. This way you give substance to the intention to have the various implementing organisations cooperate effectively, departing from an integral approach of the J&V chains.
- You work on the preparation of a 3-year plan for information exchange between the Public Prosecution Service (OM) and the Dutch Caribbean Police Force (KPCN)
- You personally ensure that this 3-year plan is also implemented
- You provide for strengthening of the chain cooperation on the dossier of information exchange and the thereto-related privacy aspects
- You make a contribution to the implementation of policy and improvement of the cooperation in the (criminal law) chain
- You facilitate in essential matters, e.g. the agreement of chain arrangements, descriptions of work processes between chain partners and answering the multitude of (implementing) issues
You are partly employed at the Public Prosecution Service (3 days) and partly at the Dutch Caribbean Police Force (2 days). The steering shall take place by the policy employees of the Public Prosecution Service and the police under the final responsibility of the Chief Public Prosecutor. Staffing matters also fall under the responsibility of the Chief Public Prosecutor.
Your most important competencies
- Analytic skills
- Planning and organisation
- Environmental awareness and organisational sensitivity
- Professional and intellectual ability at the level of university education (WO) or higher professional education (HBO);
- Preferably a number of years of experience in the legal discipline of privacy and information exchange;
- Demonstrable experience and affinity with policy issues and processes;
- Demonstrable knowledge of and affinity with the Caribbean culture;
- Flexible, hands-on mentality.
What we offer:
- A salary in conformity with the market, in scale 9 or 10 of at least $ 2,579.00 and at most $ 3,927.00 per month in case of 39.5-hour working week. Classification takes place on the basis knowledge and experience. The pay scale and the job profile for the position have not been established definitively yet and may therefore still change.
- An end-of-year bonus of 6% of the gross remuneration
- A holiday allowance of 8.33% of the remuneration
- A good pension provision placed with PCN
- Internal training opportunities
- 184 holiday hours
- A temporary appointment of 2 years on the basis of BES legislation
- The ability to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) and a medical examination are required.
- If of equal merit then internal candidates shall take precedence over external candidates.
- Dutch citizenship is required to qualify for a position at the Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland.
For information about the vacancy:
Stephanie Rooijakker Limar Francisca
Telephone: (+599) 781 0468 (+599) 781 0114
You can send your Curriculum Vitae with motivation to: