OCW Study Financing Implementer
Are you customer-oriented? Do you have administrative skills and can you work accurately? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Then keep reading.
HBO | Bonaire | 39.5 hours | P&O2020_01_004 |Closing date: February 26th, 2020
RCN Education, Culture and Science Unit is looking for a Study Financing Implementer. As a Study Financing Implementer you are encumbered with a range of duties that includes the performance of financial and administrative acts in the context of the collection of the FINEB loans. You are in contact with customers and you conduct a substantive assessment. In addition, you are informed of the main lines of the Study Financing (BES) Act and you can talk to customers about it. It regards an autonomous position, with a high degree of self-reliance.
- Processing applications in the context of the collection of the FINEB loans. The latter by reading receipts and entering applications in an automated system
- Checking if applications are complete and reaching decisions on applications
- Processing payment requests with regard to FINEB loans
- Providing correct archiving
- Organising information meetings in the area of collection of FINEB loans
- Maintaining contact with third parties, e.g. the bailiff and the Public Entity Bonaire
- Acting as the contact point via counter and telephone, in terms of both the collection of the FINEB loans and the Study Financing (BES) Ac
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (OCW) is responsible for the funding of students of the Caribbean Netherlands who follow secondary vocational education or higher education. The said funding is regulated in the Study Financing (BES) Act and is implemented by the Study Financing Department of RCN-OCW. In addition, it was agreed with the Public Entity Bonaire (OLB) that the RCN Study Financing Department collects study loans that were provided by the Fundashon Finansiamentu di Estudio di Bonaire (FINEB) in the past.
- Planning and organisation
- Organisational sensitivity
- Professional and intellectual ability at the level of higher vocational education (HBO)
- Knowledge of and experience with implementation processes
- Preferably experience with working and researching on a project basis
- Good organisational and coordinating skills
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in the area of study financing
- Good command of Dutch and Papiamentu is required, command of English and Spanish is preferred
What we offer
- A salary in line with market conditions, in provisional scale 8 of at least $ 2,247.00 and at most $ 3,126.00 and job scale 9 of at least $ 2,579.00 and at most $ 3,506.00 per month at a working week of 39.5 hours. Classification based on knowledge and experience.
- A 13th month of 8.33% and at least $ 1,750.00.
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% of the remuneration.
- A good pension provision placed with PCN.
- Internal training opportunities.
- 184 holiday hours (based on a 39.5-hour working week).
Terms of appointment
- The ability to produce a declaration of good conduct (VOG) and a medical examination are required.
- Dutch citizenship is a requirement.
- When equally qualified, internal candidates are given preference over external candidates.
- An assessment may be part of the application procedure.
For information about the vacancy
Maritsa Silberie, Senior Employee OCW
Telephone: +599 7810 311
You can send your Curriculum Vitae with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org