The Dutch Caribbean Police Force
Liveable, safe islands for the people who live and work there or who are visiting as tourists. Vigilant and of service, the Dutch Caribbean Police Force (KPCN) stands for the values of our rule of law.
The Dutch Caribbean Police Force represents an ethical and reliable police organisation, which says what it does and does what it says. An organisation that is vigilant and of service and acts decisively and professionally: friendly where possible, strict when needed.
This means that we:
- Are accessible to everyone;
- have a good connection with the inhabitants of and visitors to the islands;
- respond appropriately to emergency assistance reports;
- respond in a customer and goal-oriented manner;
- honour agreements;
- know our own limits and indicate this externally;
- address local and supralocal crime adequately;
- actively seek cooperation with other parties if necessary;
- act ethically and reliably;
- set up and train our organisation so that the above can be fulfilled.
You are welcome at one of the police stations in Bonaire, Saba or St. Eustatius. You can also contact the police by telephone, in writing and online:
|Address||Kaya Lib. Simon Bolivar 4|
|Postbus 360, Kralendijk, Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands|
|Address||The Bottom, Saba, Caribbean Netherlands|
|Address||Van Tonningenweg, Oranjestad, St. Eustatius, Caribbean Netherlands|
More information can also be found on the Dutch Caribbean Police Force website.