With a non-Dutch passport to Bonaire, Statia, Saba
What do you need if you travel with a non-Dutch passport to Bonaire, St. Eustatius or Saba?
- A valid passport for the duration of the trip. This means that your passport must still be valid at the time you leave the island.
- A return ticket to the country where you're from, or a transit ticket to another country.
- An address where you are staying. For example, the address of the hotel or apartment where you are staying.
- Enough means of subsistence, $ 1000.00 per week.
- As a foreigner, you are allowed to stay up to maximal 90 consecutive days in a period of 180 days on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. This applies to all three islands.
Passport holders from a number of countries are subject to a visa requirement for Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. The list of countries that do not require a visa can be downloaded here.