Frequently asked questions - Immigration & naturalisation
12 questions and answers on Immigration & naturalisation
- Can I submit an application for someone else (acquaintance, family member, etc.)?
- How long will it take before my permit is ready?
- Why do I have to wait for the MVV application abroad?
- Will I get my money back if an application is rejected?
- Why do I have to hand in all these documents?
- What is the next step once I have my residence permit?
- May I work before I have my work permit?
- Why can’t the permits be in English?
- I'm Dutch, why do I need all these documents?
- What if my application is incomplete?
- Which steps do I have to take if I want to do an internship in the Caribbean Netherlands?
- Do I have to make an appointment to submit an application?