|Fax||+599 717 2772 Attn. the IND CN|
|Address||Kaya Almirante Pedro Luis Brion 12, Kralendijk|
|Openinghours||Mondays to Thursdays open from 8.00 AM until 12.00 AM and from 13.00 PM until 15.00 PM. (An application for a residence permit can be submitted between 8.00 AM until 11 AM)|
|Reachable by telephone||Mondays to Fridays from 8.00 AM until 3.00 PM number + 599-715 8330|
Important notice Sint Eustatius:
Due to the developments surrounding COVID-19, the IND office on Sint Eustatius will be closed until further notice from Monday 14 of September. You can reach our service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by phone from Monday to Thursday between 08:00 - 12:00 on +599 790 0515. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, customers are received by appointments only.
|Address||Cottageroad z/n, Oranjestad|
|Openinghours||Mondays to Thursdays from 8.00 AM until 12.00 PM open to the public.
Closed to the public on Fridays.
|Reachable by telephone||Mondays to Fridays from 8.00 AM until 12.00 PM and from 1.00 PM until 3.00 PM on number 318 3377|
|Address||Cap. Matthew Levenstone Street z/n, The Bottom|
|Openinghours||Mondays to Thursdays from 08.00 AM until 12.00 PM open to the public.
Closed to the public on Fridays
|Reachable by telephone||Mondays to Fridays from 8.00 AM until 12.00 PM and from 1.00 PM until 3.00 PM on number + 599-4163805|
Do you have a complaint about the IND?
You may make your complaint as follows:
- By telephone via +599715-8330
- In person at one of our service counters
- In writing: by e-mail, by post or by submitting your complaint via one of our service counters
Making a complaint does not affect any of your applications pending at the IND. If possible, complaints made by telephone or in person will be dealt with informally right away by engaging in conversation with you about your complaint.
Complaints in writing
If you make a complaint in writing, your complaint should meet the following requirements:
- The name and address of the person making the complaint should be stated
- The complaint should include a description of the conduct against which the complaint is made
- The notice of complaint should be dated and signed by the person making the complaint
If you have made a written complaint you will be given the opportunity to be heard in most cases.
The IND aims to finalise your complaint within six weeks. If this is not feasible and you give your consent, this period will be extended by four weeks. You will receive a response in writing to your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with how your complaint was dealt with, you may request the National Ombudsman as an external complaints handler to launch an investigation within one year after publication of this letter.
The request should include:
- your name and address
- a description of the conduct and a statement saying who performed this conduct and who has been subjected to this conduct
- the grievances regarding the conduct as well as
- how the complaint was made and the findings of the investigation into your complaint
The National Ombudsman's postal address is:
2509 AC DEN HAAG