Can I submit an application myself if I have an administrator?

Yes, you can submit and sign an application yourself if you have an administrator. You do not need to state your administrator as legal representative. The administrator however determines to which account number the Schadefonds can transfer the compensation payment. It is therefore helpful if you state on the application form that you have an administrator, including the contact details. The Schadefonds always checks whether someone is under an administrative arrangement; for this purpose, the guardianship register with the clerk of the Court of First Instance of Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba is consulted.