Students - As a student, must I pay for my care abroad myself or does the ZVK pay for that?

The care provider can bill the ZVK directly. Both the bill and the 'proof of students' healthcare insurance' must be mailed to: It may be that you must pay for the expenses for medical care yourself. You can then submit a claim for the expenses incurred to the ZVK. For more information about claims, click here.