General - What do I do if I have immigrated recently to Bonaire?

First of all, it is important that you register with a general practitioner. Then you request a temporary healthcare insurance from the ZVK, showing a valid employment agreement or the stamp in your passport. As soon as you have received your sedula, come to the ZVK again to convert your registration to a definitive healthcare insurance. Do not forget to cancel any other healthcare insurance(s).